We perform elective and emergency Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCIs) to give our patients emergency treatment as quickly as possible and reduce damage to the heart muscle. This life saving procedure allows our community members to stay close to home for diagnostic and interventional catheterization procedures.
South Lake Hospital cardiovascular services and
• Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty/Stent
• Cardiac Catheterization
• Cardiac Device Implantation
• Cardiovascular Imaging
• Transthoracic Echocardiogram (TEE)
• Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG)
• Holter Monitor
• Peripheral Vascular Testing
• Stress Tests
To search for a physician, please search our Physician Directory.