Description: Students will learn about the benefits of fitness and movement with activities such as yoga, circuit training, bootcamp and Zumba®!
Date: August 14 – October 9, 2020
Grades K-5: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Grades 6-8: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Cost per Session: $85/student for one class per week
Cost for Full Year (4 sessions): $275/student
Registration Deadline: August 7, 2020
For more information about the program or scholarships, call (352) 241-7144 ext. 4208 or email [email protected].
The safety of your children is our priority, and we want you to feel comfortable with the processes we have put in place for your children. Below are some COVID-19 precautions being taken:
- Everyone will undergo a temperature check and screening for symptoms upon entering the facility.
- Masks are not required. However, it is your preference if you would like your child to wear a mask during the session.
- To reduce gatherings, each child will be allowed entry into the room upon arrival to the Orlando Health National Training Center. The room will open 15 minutes prior to the session start time.
- Workout “dots” have been placed in the room at least 6 feet apart so each child has their own workout space.
- Equipment will have been cleaned prior to your child’s arrival. Any equipment used during the session will be cleaned after use by the kids. Stacy will make cleaning fun; we promise!