Dedicated Rehabilitation Clinic
The SkyTop View Rehabilitation Room uses advanced equipment and innovative therapies to prepare patients to tackle the challenges of everyday life. Features include:
- A ceiling-mounted Solo-Step track system helps stabilize patients and aid mobility
- Modern exercise equipment by Solo-Step, SCIFIT and NuStep provides a low impact, inclusive, total-body workout
- A fun and functional putting green provides outdoor rehabilitative exercise
- Full-size kitchen and bathroom helps patients prepare to return safely to functional homes activities.
The SkyTop View Mobility Garden is designed to bring elements of everyday life after therapy into a rehabilitation setting. Patients can practice climbing stairs and walking on uneven surfaces to improve strength and balance in a fresh-air environment.
Private Patient Rooms
Each private patient room is spacious with a relaxing environment that promotes healing. Patient rooms include:
- Tiled bathroom with walk-in shower
- Flat screen TV, wifi and individual climate control
- Beds designed to maximize patient comfort with special pressure-reduction mattresses
- Comfortable recliner for family and loved ones
SkyTop View Cafe
The relaxing family dining room features views of south Lake County’s rolling hills. Meals are made fresh daily in our restaurant-style kitchen and are nutritionally balanced for each patient.