Building to meet the needs of our community
What to know about our hospital construction project
As the trusted community hospital in south Lake County, Orlando Health South Lake Hospital has provided healthcare to residents for more than 70 years. We look forward to continuing to provide exceptional care as we embark on an exciting expansion of our 180-acre Clermont campus. While Orlando Health South Lake Hospital undergoes construction, the following updates will help you find the services and information you need during our renovation project:
Parking and Entrance Closures —
- Center for Women and Babies exterior entrance and parking lot will close on July 17, 2023.
- Ob/Gyn patients and visitors will have access to the Center for Women and Babies by using the temporary main entrance (#1 on map) and through the Emergency Room entrance (ER on map) of Orlando Health South Lake.
- A limited number of designated parking spaces for expectant mothers are available in the Emergency Room parking lot.
- Mammography patients and visitors will have access to the Center for Women and Babies by using the temporary main entrance (#1 on map) of Orlando Health South Lake.
- Wayfinding will be visible to direct patients and visitors to the Center's lobby entrance within the hospital. Please ask one of our team members or volunteers for assistance.
- Patients and visitors seeking services within the main hospital are being directed to enter through the new temporary entrance, located directly under the Orlando Health South Lake Hospital building sign along the main concourse of the hospital. For your convenience, there is a temporary canopy for patient drop-off and free valet will be available daily at the temporary main entrance. In addition, our Outpatient entrance will remain open during normal business hours with free valet available Monday - Friday.
Road Re-alignment and Closures —
- Don Wickham Drive has been re-aligned and is now accessible from Legends Way, off of Citrus Tower Blvd. Patients and visitors will be directed to use alternate routes to avoid construction areas. Please see campus map for details on road closures and access to campus.
- During this next phase of construction, please keep an eye out for extra directional signs. In addition, our volunteers at the information desk can always assist you as well as any Orlando Health South Lake Hospital team member.
Valet – Free Valet is available for patients and visitors at the main temporary entrance of the hospital and at the outpatient entrance of the hospital. Valet will be available daily.
Courtesy Shuttle Service – A courtesy shuttle is available on campus for patients and visitors. The shuttle will follow various routes through out all parking areas.
At Orlando Health South Lake Hospital, your safety and satisfaction are always our top concerns. We appreciate your patience as we continue to expand our facilities and upgrade our services in order to better serve the health care needs of our community.